Who is coming?
Join this growing group of senior-level executives from world-class manufacturing organizations, including:
- Corporate Controls Engineering Manager, Amcor PET Packaging
- Sr. Manager, Ball Aerospace Technologies Corp.
- VP, Global Manufacturing, Batesville Casket Co.
- Systems Design Manager, Bosch Rexroth Canada
- Validation Engineer, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Director of Lean, Quality & Service, Card-Monroe Corp.
- Senior Technology Consultant, Chevron
- President, Chocolate Potpourri, Ltd.
- Manager Production Control, Chrysler Corp.
- Director, Operational Excellence, Freescale
- Director Production Services, Genentech, Inc.
- Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Solutions Manager, General Mills
- CEO/President, Golden Grain Energy, LLC
- President, Haskel International
- VP-CIO, Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies
- VP Operations - North America MES solutions, L'Oréal USA
Here is a list of 2009 attendees
How can we help guide you through your toughest challenges?
A special emphasis has been placed on the current state of manufacturing; what issues are the most pressing, focusing on probable solutions and industry expert's viewpoints.
Topics addressing this economic inflection point include:.
- The New Economic Landscape
- Redefining General Motors: On the Road to Sustainabilit
- Defining the Way Forward: Strategies for Navigating Through Troubled Times
- Recalibrating Supply Chain Risk: Strategies to Avoid Business Disruptions
- Things to Come: The Annual Progressive Manufacturing Look into the Future
- Rethinking Innovation: Unlocking Competitive Advantage
For a full agenda, please click here.